Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jed's platelets


24th March 2009


Hi everyone,


Just a quick request: Jed's Blood Platelets seem lower to me and I'm very stressed out. Please may I request that we take a minute to pray for him. I have an appointment with Professor Janet Poole at 07h30 for blood tests, from there we will have x-rays, and booster radiation. Ray is on stand-by and ready if a transfusion is required however the power of your wonderful prayers is what we need.

I have attached a picture of Jed's back, you don't seem to be able to see clearly but he has red/purple spots all over his back and body. His little bum and arms are very red and look bruised from his shirt and undies. This is a result of the low platelets. His hair has fallen out from the radiation so in this photo you get to see clearly where they radiate.

Things I have to be thankful for today, he ate, he played with his gran (Ray's mom - who wore a mask and sterilized her whole body- very sexy new accessory for gran) and he is not appearing sick in any way, his energy is low but nothing concerning! ONLY THE DAM SPOTS AND BRUISING!

With love and a slightly upsidedown smile,
Bon x x

2 comments:

  1. You both in my thoughts and prayers. The power of God is awesome! May the road ahead be a little lighter as you share your load with God.
    God Bless
    Michelle RoulstoneXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my little boy and cannot wait to see him tommorow.

    ReplyDelete