Thursday, March 26, 2009

Platelet Update


26th March 2009


Hi,

I have received lots of messages asking what is happening with Jed. Radiation is on hold as they review tests. We will have news tomorrow on his platelet count. Jed is home, the risk of infection will be increased if he is sent to hospital, the doctors are aware, I know what to look out for and will take him to Linksfield at the first sign of bleeding. He is pale today and feeling lazy but he is playing his games (PS2) and drinking. Jed seems to be less itchy (i hope this is a good sign - I cut his nails down to nothing) but the spots are still on his little body!

My mom and aunt are coming through as I am feeling very anxious and I am counting the seconds now till they arrive. Please don't call me, I'm still dam emotional and my HAPPY face is on today for Jed, one call from ANY of you and fake happy face will flop!

I attached a baby picture of Jed taken when we went to Egypt to visit my precious friend Anthony and his wife Shirley. Just wanted you to see him when he was perfectly healthy and whole! Please God restore his precious little body!

Love and hugs
Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment