Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Port operation tomorrow afternoon

29th April 2009

Hi again,

After a billion phone calls and loads of frustration Ray has managed to get hold of Prof Peter Beale. He will operate on Jed tomorrow afternoon at 16h00 - No food from 10h00 (that will be easy) and no fluids from 12h00. It is always a frustration when they operate on kids late. We will arrive at the Donald Gordan in Parktown (opp DHL Parktown) at about 14h00 or just after.

Please I ask that you pray with all you have that tomorrow is pain free for my baby boy. Please!!!!

We also have an appointment with a NEW medical team on Friday (they agreed to the public holiday appointment) - Ray is pretty fed up after the run around we have had over the last couple of weeks. I am not going to comment on this and will go with what Ray decides. At the end of the day, we have to put Jed's best interests first, after all tumours don't go on holiday over Easter and public holidays unlike doctors. (Tumours also don't vote) I'm always mindful of what I say about the medical team we have had thus far, but when it comes to Jed I will not tolerate any kind of lack of care. I'd rather he was under a caring, loving doctor than the best in the country. Although we pray to get both! As you can "read" I've had a guts full of doctors today! I wish I could invent my own Janet Poole, Dr Klass and Peter Beale and keep them on call 24/7 for Jed and Jed only!

So please remember to pray for our baby boy!

With lots and lots of love
Bon and Jed x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment