Thursday, April 9, 2009

BLood and platelet transfusion


9th April 2009


Hi there,

All over and done for today... one day at a time. Jed is very sleepy but still playing PS2 with his dad. The grans sat with me the whole day and I thank God for them both!!!!! I'm still having pathetic panic attacks at the Gen!

Gilbert's surgery went well. I went down to see him after his operation. The surgeon removed his kidney and his dad told me he was informed that the surgery was a huge success. I left Gilbert with a couple of presents to open up when he is feeling better. Thank you for praying for him with me.

Jed's next blood test in on Tuesday and we pray his counts are up, this little man has seriously had enough pricking and poking for a while.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.

Attached is a picture of Jed - this one is not a happy pic, but it shows clearly the difference between the platelets (orange stuff) and the blood. Jed calls the orange power juice and the red superman flying juice..... way better than platelets and blood.

Love to you all, enjoy Easter with your family
Bon x

No comments:

Post a Comment