Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All good

7 April 2009


Hi there,

My last couple of mails have been a little sad so hopefully this one is gonna make you all feel better.





JED ATE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breakfast: Tubby toast (French toast) a whole slice, lunch: Sausage and Bacon, 3 pm snack: A WHOLE yogurt, Dinner: a mini pizza and a banana purity. He also had 3 glasses of water, a juice and a bottle of pedisure. Please God let this be a turning point. Never in my entire life have I seen Jed eat so much - and ANYONE who has ever met Jed will know this is a miracle, he hates food and has done from day 1!!!!!!! I'm so delighted.... Please God let this continue....

Our next blood test is tomorrow at the gen, the red cells were also down so we are eager for those results. The transfusion went okay on Saturday. Prof Poole sedated Jed and this was much better, the trauma (on mom, dad and Jed) was way less. 3rd attempt she found a vein.... She made a comment that his veins are really bad....! Chemo is on hold and he will not have the operation to do the port until has blood levels are normal. This could take 2 - 3 weeks. We have decided to ask Prof Peter Beeld to do the operation. He did Jordi's operation (on his spine) and I have read up on him. He sounds brilliant. The next MRI is in 6-7 weeks.... We pray it is 100% clear and Jed is our Miracle.

Some more good news, is that JORDI is Crawling on all fours. I had tears in my eyes when Michelle sms'd me the wonderful news. This is the boy that was NEVER gonna walk again, if he is crawling on all fours unassisted this is a future soccor star in the making. We give thanks for your prayers for this little boy! God is totally in control!

I have attached a picture of Jed, with the worms we made during education play.... hope you enjoy, Jed made the yellow one and I made the red one!

Lots of love
Bonni x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment