Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GOD OPENS DOORS

29th April 2009
I NEED A DOOR TO OPEN...Father in the name of Jesus I pray you open doors for the person whoSent me this as well as those I am sending it to. Only you can open
Doors no man can close and for that we honor you today.
Thank you for The open doors of life, health, strength, prosperity, wealth and loveAnd thank you for closing the doors of death, sickness, weakness,Despair, poverty and bitterness. We love you today Lord and give youAll the glory and all the praise. I seal this prayer in Jesus nameAmen!!!If you need God to open a door pray this prayer for the person whoSent it to you and for those you are sending it to.Believe in your heart and you shall receive what God has for you.I need a door to open!God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close.If you need God to open some doors for you...send this to ten people,AndIf you don't need God to open some doors for you pass it on anyway... . Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment