Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Port still not done!!! Worried mom!



29th April 2009




Hi everyone,

I'm a bundle of nerves at the moment as I am yet to hear from the surgeon regarding the port. I've become a stalker at the Gen with my numerous phone calls. Jed has had zero treatment for over a month now. Ray has just tried now and he was rudely told that it is up to the surgeon to fit Jed in. Ray has managed to get Peter Beale's office number and address; he is on his way to his offices now. If we do not have a date and time soon we will look for another oncologist and surgeon. I have already made a couple of calls.

The tumour (pig) grew 3 cm's in 4 weeks.... so we don't have time on our side, if only the doctors had the same sense of urgency. It seems they are too busy to assist.

Jed has had a wonderful couple of days, no vomiting and has some colour in his cheeks. It has been lovely having my happy, healthy little man at my side.

Please pray that the port happens soon so that Jed can continue his treatment going forward.

With love
Bonni

No comments:

Post a Comment